A- All accepted papers will be published in the Conference Proceedings Abstract Book (as hard copy) with USA based ISBN number (Free of charge).
B- All accepted full papers will be published electronically in the Conference Proceedings Book with USA based ISBN number (Free of charge).
C-Selected papers of the conference will also be invited to publish their papers as a book chapter with the title of “A new approaches in Contemporary Architecture and Urbanism” with an ISBN Number.
D-Selected papers of the conference will be published in the following journals:
* Selected papers after a successful peer review process will be published in the worldwide familiar and SCOPUS Indexed International Journal of Cognitive Research in Science, Engineering and Education (IJCRSEE).
* Selected papers after a successful peer review process will be published directly as special issue in the worldwide familiar and recently SCOPUS Indexed Journal of Civil Engineering and Architecture.
* Selected papers after a successful peer review process will be published in the Crossref, Citefactore, CNKI, Harvard University and Google Scholar indexed International Journal of Contemporary Urban Affairs (Volume 5 Number 1).
* Selected papers after a successful peer review process will be published in the Crossref, Citefactore, CNKI and Google Scholar indexed International Journal of Architecture and Design. https://dergipark.org.tr/aarch
* Selected papers after a successful peer review process will be published in the Crossref, Citefactore and Google Scholar indexed International journal of scientific research in information systems and engineering (www.ijsrise.com)
* Selected papers after a successful peer review process will be published in the Google Scholar indexed International Journal of Chinese Architecture and Urbanism (http://ojs.bbwpublisher.com/index.php/JCAU)
Paper selection will be carried out during the peer review process as well as at the conference presentation stage. Submitted papers must not be under consideration by any other journal or publication. The final decision for paper selection will be made based on peer review reports by the review board of the conference.
*The authors of the high quality Papers will get the certificate of “ Best Scientific Paper”.
*The awarded scientific papers will be recommended for the editors of the sponsored journals.
There will be a chance to talk directly with the representative of Alfozan Award to register your name and projects to be consider for evaluation of their committee member. Abdullatif Al Fozan Award for Mosque Architecture was established in 2011, it's targeting the architectural, urban, and technical aspects of mosques all over the world, and It will be awarded to the related designer/architect. The main objective of this award is the development of the contemporary design of mosques, throughout a specialized and classified database. The award is triennial; the winning mosques will be awarded based on assessment of an international architectural jurors experienced with mosque architecture, who will relatively evaluate and assign the winning mosques. The candidate mosques will be categorized into three categories; Central Mosques, Jumaa' Mosques, and local mosques. Yet, there are prizes given to innovations and ideas which helps in developing the concept of mosques in the twenty-first century. for more info please see here